Important Points for Injured Federal Worker compensation Doctors, DOL patients, and their Leaders?
- We have Injured Federal Workers’ compensation doctors who know how to get their injury claim accepted by the DOL.
- We know how to show causation and how to write excellent reports that get claims accepted.
- We will begin treatment even if an injury claim has not been accepted yet. We will never wait for claim acceptance to begin treating injured federal workers.
- We understand the various forms required by DOL, and we can help injured federal workers get paid when they are hurt at work.
- We know how to handle CA17 Duty Status Reports to take workers off work as needed or used restricted duty when a patient can still work at some level.
- We treat patients with physical therapy in our offices. We will strengthen injured workers so that they can go back to work without getting reinsured.
- We are associated with an imaging facility that will do imaging such as MRI’s even when a case has not been accepted yet.
- We will not be intimidated by claims examiners or other officials associated with the DOL. At all times, we will treat patients based on what is medically necessary and indicated for the accepted conditions. Our documentation and billing will always be valid and based on actual medically indicated treatment. Therefore, we will never need to worry about intimidation tactics towards our patients or our office.
- We can alleviate work from union leaders who are dealing with work injury problems of their union members.
- Federal workers compensation Doctors can help patients with Schedule Award Impairment Ratings using the 6th Edition Guide to Permanent Impairment.
- By the very nature of how we handle the patients case we do free claims management.
What Problems do we solve for Federal Workers?
- We file on DOL instead on their personal health insurance. This saves them money and preserves their lifetime federal work injury benefits.
- We are not the “company doctor”. We will always do what is in the best interest of the patients first. While federal workers compensation Doctors will never do anything unethical or illegal, we will never be pressured to do something that is not in the patient’s best interest.
- By filing on DOL, we can help them get paid for time off of work and for travel to and from medical care.
- We help them with their symptoms with more than just pain pills. As a multi-specialty practice, we can help patients in a variety of ways, including: medications, physical therapy, chiropractic, non-medication pain alternatives such as Tens Units, Back and Knee Braces, Pain Creams, Pstim, Massage, and more as indicated for each injury.
- We work closely with their Union Leaders to help them with the problems they otherwise deal with daily to help their injured members.
- Patients have the time to focus on getting better and stronger so they can get back to work without getting reinjured.
PROS Miami Accident and Injury Clinics has federal workers compensation doctors for solving their problems. If you have an injury at work and you have gone for treatment by the traditional medical route, it may be time to try our facility. Our staff are specialists who deal with the main problems that doctors can overlook. Finding the source of the injury can be the difference between solving the problem and living with something for a longer period of time.
In addition to being professional in detecting underlying problems, chiropractors and staff are involved in the healing process without the need for addictive painkillers and potentially risky surgeries. If you have been injured at work, be sure to see our chiropractor for an initial consultation. All consultations are free at our Miami area offices.
All you need to look for is “doctors who accept workers’ compensation near me” and you will have our staff with you. Our experienced physicians offer the best assistance to those currently dealing with DOL-OWCP injury claims. Our doctors offer comprehensive injury treatment at Wellistika, proper medical stories and free claims!
PROS Miami offers a full range of benefits to federal employees. From diagnosing an injury or illness to medical care and treatment, we are ready to help you.
We specialize in assisting federal workers who have been injured at work. Submitting a successful OWCP request is not easy! We can help you submit the required medical documents (forms, etc.) to the Ministry of Labor – Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP)
At PROS Miami Accident and Injury Clinics, our OWCP-approved physicians and experienced healthcare professionals are aware of the OWCP deadlines, forms, and other documents required to successfully apply for OWCP. All Miami federal employees who are injured in the workplace and need medical care and assistance in filing an OWCP claim will find compassionate and understanding OWCP specialists at PROS Miami. All you need to look out for are “doctors who accept workers’ compensation near me” and you will have our specialists.
Our doctors understand the medical care your injury / illness needs and the requirements for filing an OWCP claim. We know what you are going through, and we are putting our knowledge and experience to work so that you can recover well.
If you are a federal worker, it is important for you to know what to do if you are injured at work. We also provide all proper medical reports and other documents required to file an OWCP claim. In order to pay your medical bills and receive all other Federal Workers’ Compensation Act (FECA) benefits you may be entitled to in the event of work-related injuries, you must properly file an OWCP claim. The DOL is very specific about their OWCP requirement. You can visit the official Department of Labor website of the Office of Employee Compensation Programs (OWCP) at https://www.dol.gov/owcp/