1. We have federal workers compensation Doctors who know how to get their injury claim accepted by the DOL.
2. We know how to show causation and how to write excellent reports that get claims accepted.
3. We will begin treatment even if an injury claim has not been accepted yet. We will never wait for claim acceptance to begin treating injured federal workers.
4. We understand the various forms required by DOL and we can help injured federal workers get paid when they are hurt at work.
5. We know how to handle CA17 Duty Status Reports to take workers off work as needed or used restricted duty when a patient can still work at some level.
6. We treat patients with physical therapy in our offices. We will strengthen injured workers so that they can go back to work without getting reinjured.
7. We are associated with an imaging facility that will do imaging such as MRI’s even when a case has not been accepted yet.
8. We will not be intimidated by claims examiners or other officials associated with the DOL. At all times, we will treat patients based on what is medically necessary and indicated for the accepted conditions. Our documentation and billing will always be valid and based on actual medically indicated treatment. Therefore, we will never need to worry about intimidation tactics towards our patients or our office.
9. We can alleviate work from union leaders who are dealing with work injury problems of their union members.
10. federal workers compensation Doctors can help patients with Schedule Award Impairment Ratings using the 6th Edition Guide to Permanent Impairment.
11. By the very nature of how we handle the patients case we do free claims management.